- Pre-IPO Investment Opportunity - Raising $1M at $0.10 cents
- Expected IPO at $0.20 cent per share = 100% uplift
- ASX listing expected April 2018
- Deal offer closes 14th of February 2018
· AD Capital is an Australian based specialist investment management company. We strategically deal in emerging businesses with the aim to restructure, recapitalise and amalgamate to add value to all parties.
· AD Capital Group stands on the cusp of exciting developments in the funds management industry, and in particular the market for alternative assets. Globally, allocations to alternative assets have been increasing as investors seek to further diversify their portfolios.
· Similar trends are emerging in Australia and, combined with government mandated superannuation contributions and changes to financial planning industry remuneration structures, are expected to lead to increased allocations to alternative assets.
· AD Capital Group acquired AD Capital Management Pty Limited (ADCM) in 2017 with the vision to become diversified fund manager of alternative investments with an initial focus on the Australian Property market.
AN INVESTMENT IN THE COMPANY IS NOT RISK FREE AND POTENTIAL INVESTORS NEED TO CONSIDER THE RISK FACTORS DESCRIBED IN THE OFFER AND TO CONSULT THEIR PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS BEFORE DECIDING WHETHER TO APPLY FOR SHARES.
The Investment Opportunity on this website (“Offer Document”) relates to the offer by AD Capital Group Limited (ACN 140 573 862) (“AD Capital”) of fully paid ordinary shares (“Shares”) and has been prepared to comply with the requirements of the securities laws of Australia; and is for use only by residents of Australia from within Australia. It must not be released or distributed in the United States or in any jurisdiction outside of Australia where distribution may be restricted by law.
The Offer Document on this website does not constitute an offer of securities in the United States, or to any person to whom it would not be lawful outside Australia. The securities referred to herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the U.S. Securities Act or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States. Any securities described in, or sold pursuant to, the Offer Document may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the Securities Act or pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration, or to any person to whom it would not be lawful outside Australia.
By accessing the Offer Document, you represent, warrant and agree that:
1. you have read, understood and agree to the terms contained in this notice;
2. you are a resident of Australia accessing this website from Australia;
3. you are not a U.S. Person or a person in the United States and you are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a person in the United States; and
4. you will not release or distribute the Offer Document in the United States or to any U.S. Person or person in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it is unlawful to do so.
This email is from AD Securities Australia Pty Ltd and has been sent on the condition that the recipient acknowledges that this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. AD Securities Australia Pty Ltd and provides general financial advice and arranges dealing services. All
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, or other use by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may attract severe penalties. If you have received this email in error please forward firstname.lastname@example.org and delete all copies together with any attachments.
Unless otherwise specified, this information and any attachments contain general information only and have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs or contact an independent financial advisor. Past performance is not a guaranteed indicator of future performance, and you should read the relevant product disclosure statement before investing.
The directors of AD Secuties Australia Pty Ltd advise that they and persons associated with them may have an interest in securities and that they may earn brokerage, fees or other benefits or advantages as a result of a transaction arising from any recommendation mentioned in the document. Related entities of AD Securities Australia may receive commissions from product providers. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of AD Securities Australia or any of its subsidiaries, (together “AD Securities Australia”) or third parties.
This email is from AD Securities Australia Pty Ltd and has been sent on the condition that the recipient acknowledges that this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, or other use by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may attract severe penalties. If you have received this email in error please forward it to email@example.com and delete all copies together with any attachments.
AD Securities Australia declares that it deal in financial products as part of their business and consequently they may have a relevant interest in the financial products referred to herein. AD Securities Australia Pty Ltd Representatives provide General Advice only. General advice is advice which is provided to you without regard to your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not specific advice for any particular investor and it is not intended to be passed on or relied upon by any person. Before making any decision about the general advice provided, you should consider the appropriateness of the general advice presented, having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Any indicative information and assumptions used may change without notice to you, particularly if based on past performance. Further, you should always read the Product Disclosure Statement relative to anyy investment (if applicable) before a decision is made.
We believe that the information contained herein was correct at the time of compilation, however no warranty of accuracy or reliability or completeness is given to any information contained in this email and no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever arising in any way for any representation, act or omission, whether express or implied (including responsibility to any person by reason of negligence) is accepted by AD Securities Australia, its directors, employees, agents and third party information providers.